The administration tries to have populations working organically, which entails licences needing to be requested from the authorities for certain private actions. Professionals in this area advise on and manage the acquisition of different kinds of urban planning licences, as well as the administrative and/or judicial information derived from an urban development infraction. Likewise, they can advise you on a claim for the return of municipal capital gains paid where no increase in land value has occurred while transferring your property.

Where we act

  • Urban licences
  • Urban infractions
  • Municipal capital gains (IIVTNU) claims and payments

Specialist lawyers

Elena Agote Diez
Marta Mugica Agote