Global living has led to personal relationships extending beyond national borders. Thus, Agote Diez lawyers have specialised in resolving cross-border family disputes with the application of European Regulations and International Agreements both for the request of the return of a minor and for the claim of maintenance from relatives residing in another state, such as the acceptance of inheritance of a resident in a foreign country.
Where we act
- International abduction of minors
- Divorces and separations with application of foreign law and EC regulations
- International claims and child support
- Establishing parent-child measures abroad
- Inheritances with application of the deceased’s national legislation